It feels great to get a massage, there’s no doubt about it! But did you know that all of the relaxation and peace you feel during a massage actually has a profound effect on your overall health and wellness? That’s right: getting periodic massages is actually a great contributor to wellness. There’s a reason it’s called massage therapy in Destin, FL! Take a look:
- Massage releases stress from your fascial tissue, which helps improve mobility and range of motion in critical joints and muscles.
- Massage can alleviate tightness and stress in muscles that might lead to tears or sprains due to “cold use.”
- Massage alleviates pain and stress in the body that can affect mental cognition, alleviating types of depression or low quality of life.
- Massage stimulates blood flow, which sends nutrients and oxygen to key areas that may be healing or be deprived of these necessities.
- Massage improves relaxation ability, allowing the body to regain a better level of homeostasis.
All of these positive benefits have an impact on your day-to-day life, which means it’s important to consider massage therapy in Destin, FL just like you think about diet and exercise. Your mind and body will thank you when you take the time to get an occasional massage!
Categorised in: Massage Therapy
This post was written by Writer